30 Nov Passionate About People Exceed £100m Milestone
Passionate About People has achieved year on year growth of 23%, and an overall 250%+ growth over the last four financial years.
The industry-beating performance is being announced following the issuing of the Group’s financial statements for the 12 months up to June 2017 by Group Finance Director, Paul Day.
- Revenue: full year revenue in 2017 of £103m, up from £84m in 2016
- EBITDA: 28% growth year on year to £2.3m
- Efficiency: GP to EBITDA conversion year on year increase from 23% to 24%
- Staff: 17% increase year on year
- Investment: In excess of £650,000 capex investment across the Group principally in new & improved facilities, and IT infrastructure
Paul Day explains:
“the Board are delighted to be reporting such a strong and exciting performance on all fronts. We continue to take considerable pride in the year on year improvement in profitability, cash generation, GP/EBITDA conversion (to 24%), and the contract vs perm gross profit ratio of 84/16 (%). The whole company has worked tirelessly and cohesively to secure the necessary new business and long term contract renewals that are prerequisites of such dynamic, yet sustained growth. We have a very clear growth agenda, and I’m delighted to say we’re executing it, and have been doing so for some time now.”
“Financial Year 2018, which closes in June 2018 is on track to meet all board expectations, the result being another year of high growth for the Group.”
Co-founder and Group Director, Raymond Pugh states:
“We are so thrilled for the whole Group, and all of our employees; all three businesses within the Group are performing extremely well, and are genuinely enhancing their market leading position. With the dynamism of our management board, 2017 has been another award-winning year, and we continue to forecast further growth, well beyond industry norms.”
About Passionate About People Group
- Accredited with ISO 14001 & ISO 9001, the group consists of two sister companies: Omega Resource Group and Datum RPO.
- Our combined knowledge enables us to offer a range of services, including contingent recruitment solutions (contract, permanent and rented executive search), on-site volume managed service contracts and recruitment process outsourcing.
- Established in 1998, the group is headquartered in Bonds Mill, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, with multiple offices and on-site locations across the UK.
- Throughout 2018, to celebrate our 20th Year Anniversary, we are supporting 20 charities, with a year-long campaign of fundraising activities, events and celebrations.