26 Sep The Latest Corporate Law to Tackle UK Tax Evasion: ‘The Failure to Prevent Tax Evasion’
The latest corporate law to tackle UK tax evasion: how an individuals’ actions can now leave your business in unlimited debt.
Tax avoidance and evasion has been increasingly problematic in the UK, and remains a political ‘hot topic’ which has yet to be fully addressed by the Government.
As of 30th September 2017, a new law will be implemented as a direct result of the growing, high-profile tax scandals in the UK. This guide will offer further information on the new law, the process it follows and what this could mean for companies using temporary labour providers.
Included in this guide:
- What is ‘the failure to prevent tax evasion’?
- How much impact will the law have on businesses using a large temporary workforce and on the labour supply chain?
- An overview of the offence
- An example in a temporary labour provider perspective
- What procedures need to be put in place to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion?
- How can Datum RPO help?
About Passionate About People Group
- Accredited with ISO 14001 & ISO 9001, the group consists of two sister companies: Omega Resource Group and Datum RPO.
- Our combined knowledge enables us to offer a range of services, including contingent recruitment solutions (contract, permanent and rented executive search), on-site volume managed service contracts and recruitment process outsourcing.
- Established in 1998, the group is headquartered in Bonds Mill, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, with multiple offices and on-site locations across the UK.
- Throughout 2018, to celebrate our 20th Year Anniversary, we are supporting 20 charities, with a year-long campaign of fundraising activities, events and celebrations.